Time namespace. This namespace exports the JS-Joda library, but also provides additional functionality.
Converts the passed in when to a time.ZonedDateTime based on the following set of rules.
- null, undefined: time.ZonedDateTime.now()
- time.ZonedDateTime: unmodified
- Java ZonedDateTime, DateTimeType: converted to time.ZonedDateTime equivalnet
- number, bigint, Java Number, DecimalType: rounded and added to time.ZonedDateTime.now() as milliseconds
- QuantityType: if the units are Time, added to now
- Item: converts the state of the Item based on the *Type rules described here
- String, Java String, StringType: Parsed based on the following rules
- ISO 8601: Not yet implemented
- RFC (output from a Java ZonedDateTime.toString()): parsed to time.ZonedDateTime
- HH:mm[:ss] (i.e. 24 hour time): that time with today's date (seconds are optional)
- KK:mm[:ss][ ][aa] (i.e. 12 hour time): that time with today's date (seconds and space between time and am/pm are optional)
- Duration: any duration string supported by time.Duration (e.g. 'PT5H4M3.210S'), see https://js-joda.github.io/js-joda/class/packages/core/src/Duration.js~Duration.html#static-method-parse
any of the types discussed above
error if the type, format, or contents of when are not supported